As the project manager, your job will involve:
· Planning and managing the operation within the boundaries of Budget
· Overseeing the progress of projects and providing monthly progress report
· Making sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule
· Providing all relevant documentation required by head-contractor
· Reviewing the plans, requirements and all aspects of the projects
· Working closely with the company’s upper management
· Working closely with accounting department
· Working independently and managing a team of project engineers and work crew
· Must have experience in Painting
· Implementing the plan in terms of limits, neighbours, width, general slope, and obvious natural conditions
· Supervising observing standards and ensuring the work progress of different projects
· Supervising correct consumption and provision of construction materials
· Negotiating with construction owners and subcontractors involving in the construction process for ensuring the performance of the project according to the predetermined time schedule and evaluation expenses
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
A bachelor’s degree or diploma in Construction, Project Management or relevant discipline.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
1. Leadership Skills: Must be able to keep employees motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions.
2. Time Management Skills: Must be able to work with the builder’s project managers, sub-contractors, employees and management, often spinning multiple plates at once.
3. Budgeting Skills: Must be able to maintain a budget in almost every aspect of project. Must be confident in using budget management skills to make sure budget has been properly utilised.
4. Analytical and lateral thinking Skills: Must have analytical and strategical skills to solve situations that may come up during a typical work day. Must be able to analyse data and making decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
A minimum of 3 years of experience required